Re: [hylafax-users] Client Problem

Thanks Michael. That solved the problem. Does this same syntax work with the older versions. As a practice I like to have all configuration files the same. If not I guess I could update the other servers to 4.2.2, but as the old saying goes, "If it ain't broke, don't fix it."

Thanks again.

Michael Stowe <mstowe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Your hosts.hfaxd syntax is deprecated. Try:

localhost
127.0.0.1
192.168.100.[0-9]+