Re: [hylafax-users] Faxgetty not picking up

I struggled a bit with this at first, too. It ended up
being really simple.
Edit each modems' config file (mine are located at
/var/spool/hylafax/etc/). Add the following line:
ModemDialCmd: ATDT0%s@
After the ATDT is the zero you specified needing for
an outside line, the %s is a macro symbol for the rest
of the dialstring submitted (i.e., nothing you need to
mess with), and the trailing @ provides a hook for the
modem to return result codes to hylafax (include it,
but again no concern of yours).
As to the other part of your question, I'm guessing
you'll need to add a line for ModemResetCmds, similar
to the above, but don't take my word for it. I'll have
to leave that to the gurus on the list.
"man hylafax-config" and "man hylafax-server" provide
a wealth of configuration info.

Laker