[hylafax-users] line utilization

Hi all,

Anyone know if there is a way I can figure out line utilizations?  I have 4
incoming lines that are in a hunt group.  I'm trying to figure out how often
all 4 lines are receiving.  Our pbx system has some software for this but
they want some outrageous price for it, and it is basically just so I can
plan upgrades before the manager of the dept comes complaining.

Using hylafax 4.2.2 with a multitech ISI5634PCI/8 card.

Thanks
Chris

SPECIAL NOTE TO CLIENTS
If you or your organization are a client of this firm and this electronic
mail message is directed to you, please do not forward this transmission to
any other party.  Strict confidentiality is necessary with respect to our
communication in order to maintain applicable privileges.  Thank you.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This electronic mail and any attachments contain information which is the
property of the sender and which may be confidential and legally privileged.
The information in this transmission is intended only for the use of the
person or entity to whom the electronic mail was sent, as indicated above.
distribution, dissemination or action taken in reliance on the contents of
the information contained in this transmission is strictly prohibited.