[hylafax-users] Sending PDF questions

I have been using HylaFax to send out faxes and I have had a couple of
questions.  I have sent out a number of faxes that were pdf files.  It works
pretty good but I have noticed some errors and I would like to know if anyone
else has been having these problems or if it is something I am doing wrong.
I generate my pdf with a program from htmldoc wich generates a pdf from html.

One of the problems is the margins.  The left margin works great and if I have
a graphic that is 100% of the width in the pdf it also respects the margins.
But the text goes to the edge of the paper.  I can adjust the margins in the
htmldoc program and if I adjust the left margin it moves it on the fax, but
if I adjust the right margin it seems to move it a tiny bit but not much.

Another problem is when there is text underlined in the pdf the underline is
off to the left about 2-3 centimeters.  Other than that it works really good.

The pdfs when opened in Kpdf or adobe acrobat look fine and have no problems
just when I use HylaFax.  If anyone has any idea why it would be doing this I
would appreciate your help.

Thanks
Blake