Re: [hylafax-users] Notify

Edit the notify script and add another printItem statement in the returnToSender function to print the date and time - something like

printItem "%s" "DateTime" "`date`"

On my system the notify script is in /var/spool/hylafax/bin

When I send facsimile and the transmission is OK I receive an e- mail notify
that my facsimile is completed successfully, but I would like to receive
also the date and time of the transmission. I read the man notify/ sendfax,
but I don't understand where and what I can modify/add to have this.
I hope that somebody can help me with some example.

-------------------- MacHylafax - Mac OS X Client for Hylafax Fax from any application Full Integration with Address Book Built for Mac OS X www.machylafax.com

Shamim Mirzai
shamim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx