Re: [hylafax-users] Issue following upgrade to 4.2.2rc1

Did you build and install 4.2.2 in the same manner that you did 4.2.1?

Are the received TIFFs viewable and they're just not printing out right?

Lee.

Laker Netman wrote:

Built and installed rc1 without incident. I now have
an issue with faxes printing. I modified faxrcvd when
I originally set up 4.2.1 to send faxes to a printer. It has worked flawlessly. I can post the patch if
desired. Now, rather than faxes printing, all I get
is what appears to be a postscript error, as follows:

%%Trailer
%%Pages: 0
%%EOF

I also have qfaxreader installed.  Faxes are being
received correctly and I can open them without issue
in qfaxreader.

I did a "diff" on faxrcvd as installed by rc1 and my
version. My changes are the only ones of note.  What
could have broken?

(And yes, I ran faxsetup after the install :)

Laker