[hylafax-users] sendmail receive then run script

I have become familiar with how to make changes to sendmail.cf
using m4 but need some help figuring out what to change.
I'm setting up a fax server (hylafax 4.2.1) on FreeBSD 5.3.
The server (with a real internet name and ip address)
will accept email from our users only.  The email address will
be in the form of 444-555-1212@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  Sendmail
should accept it even though no user such as 444-555-1212 exists
and then hand it off to the mailfax script.  Hylafax has some
instructions for doing something like this but they depend on
the server being on the local network and using random names
ending with a .FAX domain.  This is not what I want to do.
Any tips on how to make sendmail accept all mail and then
send it to a script?