From: Tom Miller [mailto:tom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 04 September 2005 11:24
To: support@xxxxxxxxxxxx; hylafax-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Incoming fax doesn't work

I have the following systems:
OS:  RedHat ES 3.0
Hylafax:  4.2.1
Modem:    8 Port MainPine

I can send out fax but I can not receive any incoming fax.
There are  not thing in the /var/spool/hylafax/recvq The modem does not seem
to pick up any incoming fax at all.

What am I missing here?
What do I need to verify?

How can I temporary turn off the other 7 port
(ttyS5,ttyS6,ttyS7,ttyS8,ttyS9,ttyS10,ttyS11)
and just use the ttyS4 for testing/verfying incoming fax?

In other world, can I force HylaFax to answer incoming only on ttyS4?  if
yes, How

Thanks much.

Tom