Re: [hylafax-users] Best GUI client for linux?

Rob Blomquist ha scritto:
I have now tried several: kdeprintfax, ksendfax, tkhylafax, pyla to
mention the few I remember using.

Now I have not yet found one that is fairly quick to set up and
allows for fax reading, decent previewing, or telling me that I can't
do what hylafax can do (convert from pdf). Bulk faxing would be nice
(I am hunting a job, so hitting all the various firms while I am out
of the house would be nice)

Just something to simplify faxing in general for a home user.

Your thoughts?

My replay is not the honest that you can find (I'm the developer), but you can try hylapex, sf.net/projects/hylapex that do what you want.

If you have problems, email me directly.

Rob

Bye, Michele