[hylafax-users] linefeeding problem

I am using HylaFAX v4.2.1 on Linux Debian Sarge 3.1 and libtiff 3.7.2-3;
Modem  is  (according to faxaddmodem) "TP560 Data/Fax/Voice 56K Modem"
on its box its labelled as: Planet ME-560T Client application is HylaFSP.
I dont know how to query the firmware version:)

My  problem  is, i cant fax to some fax machines, because the submitted
text on the  recieved page are in the same line, it seems it doesnt
get any linefeeds at all.
There are no errors in logs, hylafax thinks he sent the fax successfully.
Sending faxes to some another fax machines work just fine.

I  dont  know, whether the problem is about HylaFSP, about that noname
modem  or about wrong configuration of HylaFax, I need some hints, how
to debug whats wrong.

Thank you for your help,
Erno Kovacs