[hylafax-users] /usr/localsbin/faxgetty/

[Please ignore duplicate. Sent from wrong account. Sorry for the excess noise.]

Platform: Mac OS X 10.4, PowerPC G4, stock internal modem.

I'm currently setting up HylaFAX which I pulled from HylaFAX CVS a while ago:

Bosch:/usr/local/src/hylafax admin$ cvs history O
O 03/21 20:38 +0000 cvs hylafax =hylafax= <remote>/*

I've built it, run faxsetup and faxaddmodem. I've yet to successfully send or receive a fax, but I don't think I've done everything I need to to finish setting up HylaFAX yet. I'm getting the following error showing up in my logs.

Aug 24 17:45:20 Bosch launchd: can't exec getty '/usr/localsbin/ faxgetty' for port /dev/ttyp.modem: No such file or directory

(launchd is Mac OS X 10.4's answer to init and friends.) This looks like there's a simple typo (missing / between local and sbin), but I'm not sure where I should fix this. I suspect it's something with the setup (rather than in the source code), but I don't recall specifying a path to faxgetty during any of the setup (though I may have forgotten).

Any ideas on where to look to fix this?

TIA for any assistance.

Cheers,

Michael Glaesemann