Re: [hylafax-users] dialing 1 automatically

Leigh Preston wrote on 18/08/05 03:28 PM:

Hey I've been having a little issue with getting hylafax to do what i want it to do. I want hylafax to automatically dial a 1 for long distance calls but not for local calls. so im my area code is 555 and i want to send a fax to
555 555-1212. It would not dial 1 555 555 1212 it would just dial 555 1212. Now say i want to send to the 777 area code. hylafax would automatically ad a 1 and dial 1 777 555 1212. Is there a way to do this automatically? Thanks for the help.

See 'man dialrules' and/or a recent thread on the same topic (less than a week ago).

Martin