[hylafax-users] hosts.hfaxd, faxadduser and admin passwords

Hi All,

I have hylafax 4.2.1 running on an FC4 server. Everything is working
well except gaining admin access.

I creat a userid using faxadduser like this:

faxadduser -a myadminpasswd -p myregularpasswd mlm

An entry gets created and I can submit faxes from the server and
clients with authentication no problem. However if I want to manage
the queue on my three modems and move some peoples queued faxes to different modems, everytime I enter my admin password it fails.

I get a "Admin failed: 530 Password incorrect." message. This is using
the -A option on faxalter and the -a faxrm. I enter the password exactly
as I typed them in the faxadduser command.

I've tried using the -u option with my uid for my account. I still get the
same result.

What is the plain and abvious thing I am missing here? This same process
worked fine under FC2+3. I even tried copying the hosts.hfaxd line for my
userid from other systems where hylafax is isntalled to this one, same result.

TIA,

Mike