[hylafax-users] Hylafax DID support

Title: Hylafax DID support

Hi all;

First off, I am new to Linux (been using about six months) in general, and even newer to Hylafax. I have managed to get Hylafax working decently with a Multi-Tech modem under Mandriva LE 2005, sending and receiving faxes. I am having a small problem in the file conversion to PDF. When I try to open the PDF file in Windows, I get an error saying the PDF is corrupt. The .tiff file works fine.

Now comes the harder part (I think). Our phone system (NEC Aspire) is compatible with DID and our service provider can supply me with the required DID numbers and system programming to use DID routing for our companies faxes. I am looking at the Multi-Tech Systems MT5634ZBA-DID modem to use for this function. I have searched the archives and can only find posts as recent as 2003 regarding Hylafax and DID support. Does Hylafax support fax routing by DID numbers? If so, can someone point me in the right direction for instructions on setting Hylaxfax up for this.

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks;