Re: [hylafax-users] FaxDispatch...

Okay.. maybe someone can enlighthen me...

I looked over the faxrcvd script and the only reference i see is this:
if [ -f etc/FaxDispatch ]; then
    . etc/FaxDispatch           # NB: FaxDispatch sets SENDTO
fi
(which i presume checks if the file exists and if it exists includes it into
the script).

this is what my FaxDispatch file looks like:
case "$DEVICE" in
/dev/ttyACM0)   SENDTO=clfaxes;;  # all faxes received on ttyACM0
/dev/ttyACM1)   FILETYPE=pdf; SENDTO=clfaxes;;  # all faxes received on
ttyACM1
/dev/ttyACM2)   mv $FILENAME /var/spool/fax/custom/purchasing/;;
ttyACM2)        mv $FILENAME /var/spool/fax/custom/purchasing/;;
esac
RETURNFILETYPE=pdf

as far as I can tell none of the lines are working.. but lines refering to
ttyACM2 are the ones i'd like to get working.

owner of custom and purchasing is uucp same as recvq and same permissions.

Sam