Re: [hylafax-users] Lotus Notes and Hylafax

--- Dominik.Bethke@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> I want to send documents to Hylafax and let it send.

Only Postscript and I think PDF files can be sent and
you must costumize Hylafax part to accept them. But I
guess you are talking about MSOffice documents and
related right? For that I can only point you thia
project http://doc2pdf.sourceforge.net/

> Also I want to let Hylafax know from the Lotus Notes
> LDAP Database where
> to put the Incoming Faxes (Number of User and its
> Mail)
> So I don't need to have an extra Database with the
> Usernames etc.

For that I guess that you have digital equipment, some
type of analog modem that support DID or lots of lines
to disptach the fax based on fax number. You can
dispatch the incomming jobs by email anyway.

> Any Ideas ?

Pedro