Re: [hylafax-users] stop page shrinking

James Sasitorn wrote:

Does anyone know how I can stop a page from being shrunk to fit to a page? For example, lets say I receive a fax using hylafax. I then proceed to fax the tif file back to a normal fax machine. When they receive the page, its always smaller. Is this a normal behavior of fax machines or just hylafax? Is there a way to keep the page full size?

The behavior really depends on the image that you're sending and how you're sending it. For example, watch the page sizing. If you get an A4 page and send it as a letter-size, then it will get shrunk or decapitated.

But if you resend a fax with the exact same parameters with which it was received, HylaFAX should not have to process it at all, and the fax image that will be transmitted will be identical to the one that was received (with the exception of the tagline).

Lee.