Re: [hylafax-users] How to log send sessions

Mike McMullen wrote:

Hi all,

I would like to log more info on sending sessions.

I have ServerTracing set at 0xFFF and SessionTracing
set at 11. I get all kinds of info on receives but almost
nothing on the sending sessions.

Generally you want ServerTracing pretty low, like at 1. SessionTracing is best at 0xFFF. If you get too much that way, then you can scale back based on what you see in 'man hylafax-config'.

Lee.