Re: [hylafax-users] Fax calls answered as data connection

Dear Lee,

Thanks for constant answers. From your previous list posts and other posts by other users it seems FAA=0 is required as ModemSetupAACmd to disable adaptive answer. By default it is on.

I found this site and realised that the mdoem I have does not support FAA command. I will still try and let everybody know as I found some problems related to mine on this list :
http://www.usr.com/support/sportster/sportster-files/techref_uk.pdf

Similar problem reported at:
http://www.hylafax.org/archive/2000-02/msg00340.html

Regards,

Mitesh

Lee Howard wrote:

Mitesh P Choksi wrote:

I would like to know if I can "force" faxgetty to ignore the +FDM and consider it as a fax connection.

And, let's say, you could do this... what would you expect to happen after that? If the modem is in data mode then faxgetty won't be getting anything about a fax this way.

Lee.