[hylafax-users] Help with a HylaFAX Error Message

Title: Help with a HylaFAX Error Message

Hello All

I am getting the following Message on 2 different systems using HylaFAX:

HylaFAX[3579]: Filesystem has SysV-style file creation semantics.

I can not find anything on the HylaFax Website Search for this message!

Can anyone tell me what this message really means to HylaFax Users??

Jody

Dance As If No One Were Watching,
Sing As If No One Were Listening,
& Live Each Day As If It Were Your Last.

Irish Proverb.