[hylafax-users] How do i alter the "from" in a fax depending on who sent it?

I have integrated hylafax into a web-based order system for a few clients. Right now i am leaving the FAXnumber parameter unset so when i send a fax to efax (how i do tests) it comes up as a fax from "unknown". My clients don't like this and want it to have their number on it. Both clients are going through the same fax server. How do i make the fax number to change depending on who sent it?

The order system just generates a PDF then calls the sendfax command directly using the system() function of php. I can do just about anything short of having an individual modem for each client.

Thanks in advance for any help.

-Mark