[hylafax-users] faxq crashing with faxalter

I've been trying to track down a crash in faxq for the past few days.

We're using the HylaFAX 4.2.1 RPM's for RedHat ES/AS 3
(hylafax-4.2.1-1rh3.i386.rpm) and have managed to reproduce a crash with a
combination of sendfax and faxalter.

1) I send a fax to an invalid number that returns a busy signal.
2) After the fax fails once, I run faxalter -d [good number] [jobid]
3) The job picks up and sends just fine.
4) After the original job is complete, I send a fax (I don't believe the
   number matters)
5) Job is submitted, but faxq is dead at this point. I believe it crashed
   a bit after adding the job.

It's not 100% reproducable in debug (I've compiled HylaFAX in debug) via
these steps, but when it does crash it seems to be referencing an invalid
job object.

Also, periodically I would get a "Blocked by concurrent call" to the bad
number. No other jobs are running according to "faxstat -s". Running faxrm
on the job will cause faxq to crash, again referencing a bad job object.

I have a suspicion that these two are linked.

These occur on a clean install of HylaFAX, no modifications to the
configuration file except the basic stuff.

I was wondering if I missed something in the FAQ or something about this,
Bugzilla doesn't seem to have this bug either but if there's a patch or
something out for this, I'd love a pointer to it.

etc/config:

LogFacility:            daemon
CountryCode:            1
AreaCode:               808
LongDistancePrefix:     1
InternationalPrefix:    011
DialStringRules:        etc/dialrules
ServerTracing:          1

Modem configuration is stock rc288dpi-1.

Thanks in advance,
Chris