Re: [hylafax-users] Problem with sending faxes

Dear Group,

After running fax setup i have a lot of paths listed into hyla.conf the same paths i have when i
run gs -h.

I have used the two slackware .tgz packages of hylafax and ghostscript.

I also compiled hylafax and ghostscript from sources but i find the same problem..

Do i have to use a special version of postscript? Which version do you suggest?

I will try to recompile everything from sources if you tell me which versions of ghostscript to use
and which hylafax src to download and which ./configure options to use and how to mange installing
it without having this problem.. It's a pain in the ass.. i recompiled it so many times..

Thank you very much,

Lorenzo

   Lorenzo Allori
Systems Administrator