Re: [hylafax-users] A couple of questions

Mark Hellman wrote:

1.
Is the "NSF remote station ID" made available through some variable?

In current CVS HEAD, yes, it's made availble in the FaxMachineInfo. In current HylaFAX CVS HEAD you can access it from the info file, and notify does this and presents it in the job notification message along with the remote equipment type and the remote identification (CSI). So it is available in FaxNotify.

2.
I would like to change the text of some notification messages. I have
successfully changed the ones included inside the files on 'bin' directory.
But there are some messages I cannot find. For example, messages starting
with the following text:
«Could not open recvq/fax000000011.tif; either not TIFF or corrupted.»

This comes from the faxinfo code.

«Your facsimile job to ....... was deleted from the queue.»
«Your facsimile job to ....... was not sent because:»
Where can I change these notification messages?

These are in notify, so I don't know why you didn't find them.

Lee.