[hylafax-users] faxmail

Hello.

I'm trying to configure hylafax and sendmail to be able to forward mails to the hylafax.

my problem is, the hylafax server and the mail server are diferent servers.

using the "mangling for hylafax faxmail" in the hylafax site (http://www.hylafax.org/howto/clients/sendmail-faxmail-mangling.html), i can set sendmail
in the hylafax server to accept the domain, but my problem is with the sendmail of the mail server.

is there any way i can configure the email server sendmail to accept the user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx syntax and then forward it to the hylafax server, without changing the syntax, so that the hylafax server sendmail could send them to the hylafax faxmail ??

cheers,

Bruno Santos

"Computers are like air conditioners - they stop working properly when you open Windows"

Say no to Software Patents
www.nosoftwarepatents.com/
--
Bruno Santos