Re: [hylafax-users] special request using hylafax-cups setup

On 6/16/05, Rance Hall <rhall@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>> 3. lpr the print job to the fax server with the email address and fax
>> number discovered

>Can't you just use "sendfax" directly?

Just my 2c worth here ...

I also use lpr under AIX and have written a some scripts to create an lpr'able
print queue. The reason I do this (and it may be appropriate to others) is that
then this will look identical to a print queue. Thus the programs we've developed
that generate printouts don't care whether this is a printer/fax or whatever. It
is transparent to the app.

Cheers,

Bruce Whittaker.

This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately via return e-mail and then delete the original e-mail. EnergyAustralia has collected your business contact details for dealing with you in your business capacity. More information about how we handle your personal information, including your right of access is contained at http://www.energy.com.au.