Re: [hylafax-users] Can't send outging fax

Hi again!
Ït's so easy to send a fax directly from Windows!! ;) You only have to install the program, create a printer, and print to that printer. I only use macros because I want to get another functionality, which is to make mailing by fax (send the same fax to a lot of companies... )

;:)

"Bob van der Waard" <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Enviado por: hylafax-users-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx

17/06/2005 05:32

Para
<webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <hylafax-users@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Asunto
Re: [hylafax-users] Can't send outging fax

Hi,

I’ve tried it...,  but it has features that I don’t use.

For me it was not clear how to fax directly from Windows programs like Word etc... I saw some macro script examples... which I don’t like.
Winprint is very close to what I want to achieve, accept for the lake of a phonebook.

My problem is not the client software, but the configuration/compilation of the Hylafax and other programs.

Anyway, thanks for the hint.

Kind regards,

Bob van der Waard
Stout & Storm

Re: [hylafax-users] Can't send outging fax

Have you tried with the WHFC client??

Does anybody know which is the best windows client to use?? I use WHFC in windows 2000 computers, and it works very well as far as I have tested. You have the possibility to send mailing by fax...

Thanks

"Bob van der Waard" <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Enviado por: hylafax-users-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx

16/06/2005 02:58 PM

Para
<giulioo@xxxxxxxxx>, <hylafax-users@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Asunto
Re: [hylafax-users] Can't send outging fax

Hi Giulioo,

I installed WinPrint (http://winprinthylafax.sourceforge.net/) on a Windows
XP client.

I configured a fax printer according the howto from the website.

Open Word, type some characters and then print to fax printer.

The docq directory list something like this:

-rw-r-----    1 uucp     60002       21283 Jun 15 06:48 doc25.ps.22
-rw-r-----    1 uucp     60002       21250 Jun 15 14:47 doc26.ps.23
-rw-r-----    1 uucp     60002       73718 Jun 15 15:40 doc27.ps.24
-rw-r-----    1 uucp     60002       21188 Jun 16 07:07 doc28.ps.25