Re: [hylafax-users] Hylafax and MacOSX 10.4 (Tiger) compilation error

Well, forget sched.h.

All I know is that I can build current HylaFAX CVS HEAD on Mac OS X 10.3.9 just fine, without these problems. But then again, it doesn't try to compile it with priority scheduling, either.

What does the output of ./configure say?

Lee.

Xavier Blanco wrote:

This is from /usr/include/sched.h

#ifndef _SCHED_H_ #define _SCHED_H_

#include <pthread_impl.h>
#include <sys/cdefs.h>

__BEGIN_DECLS
/*
* Scheduling paramters
*/
#ifndef __POSIX_LIB__
struct sched_param { int sched_priority;  char
opaque[__SCHED_PARAM_SIZE__]; };
#endif

extern int sched_yield(void);
extern int sched_get_priority_min(int);
extern int sched_get_priority_max(int);
__END_DECLS

#endif /* _SCHED_H_ */

Open up sched.h in a text editor and look for those functions.

Lee.

Xavier Blanco wrote:

Hi Lee,

What I must verify to know if the include file is ok ?

regards

xavier