Re: [hylafax-users] Failover

Eric Balsa wrote:

Say I have a 4 port modem card (Multitech ISI 4) and I want the faxes to
failover to a different line (port) when fax delivery fails. For example
initial dial-out is on line 2 (fails for whatever reason (busy,etc)). Try
line 3 (fail). Try line 4 (success). Basically, round robin thru available
lines after a failure -- instead of retrying the same line (with little fax
traffic, hylafax will try the 1st available line in series). Is this
possible?

HylaFAX faxq already round-robins through all of the modems that have the same priority.

So, the behavior that you describe should be what you see by default.

Lee.