Re: [hylafax-users] Still seeing the dreaded phase C errors

That is good to know.  I am also considering building a fresh server
to minimize any risks associated with an inplace upgrade.

Are there still issues with using the Digi Datafire RAS on a SMP
kernel?  I read in the archives that this was a known issue at one
time.

Cheers,
Jeff