[hylafax-users] Remove 1st page with email2fax gateway...

Greetings,
We are using hylafax as an email2fax gateway.  Everything is working great, except we would like to remove the first page of the fax.  We send an email with a jpeg attahcement from a database that is sent to about a hundred of our customers.  The first page contains the From, To, and subject text and the second page is the actual information.  We want to remove the first page and only fax the second page. Does anyone know how this can be acheived?  I have Googled, searched mailing list and have not been able to find this piece of information.  Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Thanks,
Rueben Gooch
SharpABT
Brisbane, Australia