Re: [hylafax-users] Hylafax 4.2.0 in Mandrake 10.1 Community

Hi!
Mandrake 10.1 Official have patched (sure) version of tifflib 3.6.1
I'm not sure, but possible Manrake 10.1 Community have unpatched version.

BTW, But why to use old community version???
p.s. i suggest to upgrade hylafax to 4.2.1, i have strange troubles
with 4.2.0 on Mandrake official 10.1

Regards,
AlexZ75
http://hylafront.system35.com