[hylafax-users] Why I cant receive T38DLE message?

When sending a fax with hylafax+T38modem, T38DLE is sent after
establishment of connection(something dialing and answering).At the
end of this establishment, a message "CONNECT" is sent to both sender
and reciever.
When building my own modem,I tried to cheat on my hylafax, I send a
"CONNECT" to it manually. But not as I expected, hylafax do not send
T38DLE to me, instead of it, I get a AT+FRH=3 message. Can anyone tell
me the reason?

And by the way, I found ptyx0(e) and ptyx0(tx), what do "e" and "tx" mean?

--
_______
LEI.Lei