[hylafax-users] What code should I put to answer a "AT+FCLASS=?" command?

Hello everyone.
I am tring to communicate with Hylafax, for the very first step, I
should answer all its AT commands. By the way, I use C to do so.
Here I know that for a response like "OK", I should put something like
this when calling fonction "write":write(fd,"OK\r\n",10), then hylafax
can receive it and go on to the next command. But when answering
"AT+FCLASS=?", there are two things to put in the response:a class
number(say 1 for example) and OK,so it turns to :1  OK. In this case,
I have no idea how to do write(), what kind of string shoud I put int
the fonction?
I tried "1\r\nOK\r\n" and many other ways,but it still not work....
Thanks.

--
_______
LEI.Lei