Subject:  job  to  completed
From: uucp <uucp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2005 21:08:50 +0200

--NextPart909

Your  job to  was completed successfully.

       Dialogs:  (exchanges with remote device)
         Calls:  (total phone calls placed)
         Modem:
Submitted From:
         JobID:
       GroupID:
        CommID: c

Processing time was 0:46.

--NextPart909--

Actually it was only sent to me since I am the
sendmail-last-resort-recipient, since even the To: field has been left
empty. Likewise virtually all other fields with the noticable exception of
transmission time. Subject line also looks pathetically wrong. All was
working fine with the old version. Did I do anything wrong?

Thanks
Andreas