Re: [hylafax-users] pdf2ps, faxmail, sendfax, sendmail

Not everybody who uses Hylafax cares about or wants email-to-fax
capability; there are plenty more seamless ways to provide FAX
capabilities back to the desktop; and surely you can imagine the mess
trying to support the tangle of mailers and chained technology bits
between it and faxing.

You've chosen this point in the chain to ask for support, but why create
PDF's in the first place, forcing multiple conversions?  Many people don't
have this issue, either.

Please don't take this badly; I mean only to answer your question, and
gently suggest that perhaps email-to-fax isn't your wisest choice.  If
you're sending faxes from Windows, for example, print-to-fax may make a
heck of a lot more sense.