Re: [hylafax-users] View Sent Faxes (including coverpage)

I would also like to know if this is possible, I have only been able to get
it to send a copy of the files sent.

IE, if I sent 2 files to the fax server, it would send me two pdf's attached
to the notify email.

I would like it to be able to send 1 pdf that contains the whole fax (just
the fax ma'am) including the cover sheet.

Is this possible?

Andrew Xenides
Web Developer
EscapeNet