Re: [hylafax-users] One modem, two numbers, two users

Vitor Flausino wrote:

Hello all.

I'm trying make a configuration unusual... I have Only one modem, but two phone numbers "ring" on the same line. How can I configure hylafax so that if the call is for number1 the file goes to user1 and if the call is for number2, then the file goes to user2. By the way, When I mean goes to, I mean copy to directory.

You need distinctive ring service from your telco (and supported by your modem) in order for the modem to distinguish between the two different numbers. Either that, or you need DID service and a DID modem.

Search the recent archives for "distinctive ring".

Lee.