[hylafax-users] Fax not received but the modem send a confirmation???

Hi There,

I use a Multitech 5634ZPX-PCI to send and received faxes using a PABX.

OS: Mandrake 10.0

Hylafax version:

hylafax-server-4.1.8-2.1.100mdk
libhylafax4.1.1-4.1.8-2.1.100mdk
hylafax-4.1.8-2.1.100mdk
hylafax-client-4.1.8-2.1.100mdk
libhylafax4.1.1-devel-4.1.8-2.1.100mdk

Is it posible that my modem send a confirmation to caller when a incoming fax is not received correctly (or not received)?

I can´t see the fax received but the caller has a confirmation from my modem.

Any comments?

Regards,

Luciano