[hylafax-users] Cyclom-Y 8 port reliable with Dual CPUs?

Title: Cyclom-Y 8 port reliable with Dual CPUs?

Hi All,

We are looking at replacing a problematic moxa 8 port serial card in our hylafax server and looking at the cyclom-y 8 port card.    Has anybody got this going reliably with no problems?

In the past we had the ISA version in an old dual CPU and it kept locking the machine up.   We got around the problem by running linux in single CPU mode, but this isn't really an option in the current server because it runs a number of other services.

http://www.cyclades.com/products/7/y_series

Any feedback?

Thanks Matthew