Re: [hylafax-users] Problem in sending fax

--- Mohammed Ejaz <mejaz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Dear perdro
>
> Lot of thanks for your reply, Yes  iam behind pbax I
>  have to dial some no before getting line  and iam
> using, here iam trying to send fax it gives me dial
> tone but Fax  didn't reach to destination

You have two options: using the config.ttyXX file or
dialrules (man dialrules). If you don't need send fax
by internal numbers, then making the change in
config.ttyXX file it's fine.
Inside your config.ttyXX file you should have this tag
ModemDialCmd: with a example of what to do if you need
to dial a digit in order to get line.
But if you want the feature of sending fax though your
internal numbers, you must use dialrules. Example:

Note: you must insert the new options at the bottom of
dialrules but before the ] character.

^[0-9]{6,}$             = ,&

What this mean? The first example means that if your
number has 6 digits then you don't needed to dial
anything to get line.
The second means that you number has 11 digits, so you
must dial 9 (example) to pick line.

> (faxMachine) here i can see in my logfile
>
> "Apr 09 17:11:32.21 [2748]: SEND FAILED JOB 2 DEST
> 96614654735 ERR Busy signal detected"

Pedro