Re: [hylafax-users] problems sending a fa with hylafax 4.2.1 and CAPI

Il giorno ven, 08-04-2005 alle 16:44 +0200, berndq ha scritto:
> Hi everybody,
>
> I am setting up two hylafax servers on similar machines (same SW,
> slightly different HW) and the both show the same problem.
>
> configuration is
> - hylafax 4.2.1
> - debian 2.6.8 kernel
> - debian capi4hylafax 01.02.03-7
> - AVM Fritz card DSL and Fritz card DSL V2
>
> CAPI itself is working fine (there are tools supplied by AVM to test
> CAPI functionality)

There are a lot of problems using capi4hylafax and hylafax 4.2.1, at
least on Debian. You might want to have a look at already know problems
and proposed workaround in
http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?src=capi4hylafax

Regards,
Giuseppe