[hylafax-users] Hylafax-4.2.1-1rh3 CentOS 3.x (RHEL3.x clone) + External US Robotics 56K Faxmodem (025630-00)

Hi,

I cannot recieve any fax , cause it always get's a failed due to that t.30 t2 timout thing, which I'm not able
to resolve, even after searching trough the mailing lists only to find questions which raise even more questions.

I'm running this system on a analog line, attached is the output I got during a transfer that failed (100% failing)
, not even one can get trough, while I can send faxes flawlesly (so far).

Please help me :)

Sincerely
Robert B