[hylafax-users] sendfax -i identifier option

Hi,

I see in the sendfax man page there is a "-i identifier" which affects how the job is described in notification messages (instead of using Job ID).

Is there a way to get that identifier in the JobFmt string (for faxstat -d)? I don't see it the faxstat man page, so is it not there, or am I just missing something? I also see in the JobFmt section "w Communication identifier", what does that refer to?

It would also be handy if I could get the "-c comments" and/or the "-r regarding" options to show up in the faxstat output. Actually if I can get any one of the three working, that would be sufficient.

Thanks for your time.

Martin