Re: [hylafax-users] Making pdf and archive the sent fax - Problem

wape@xxxxxx wrote:
Hello,

I have installed hylafax 4.2.1-2 on a Debian Linux server with the Windows Client WHFC 1.2.3. I can send a fax with the client or directly with the sendfax command.

As I do it with received Fax - I want to produce a pdf or tiff for the whole fax which was produced and sent with hylaFAX.

Which scripts have to be modified to produce pdf (or tiff) and to store the pdf in a specific directory?

Any hint would be appreciated.

Thanking you in advance,

Peter

You have to modify bin/notify and-or bin/notify.awk script. Pay attention that hylafax pass you the qfile name, so your script must analyze the qfile for search the ps or tiff file name and process it.

Michele