[hylafax-users] fax>email pdf problem

Hello hylafax users,
I am having a really annoying problem, that I am sure many of you have
had. But I cannot seem to get hylafax to send me the incoming fax as a
pdf. I have managed to configure FaxDispatch to send me the fax as an
email, however when I try and choose pdf, the attached pdf is 0bytes.
There obviously is something wrong with the conversion process, but I
can't figure out what the problem is.
I am installing on Centos 4 (RHEL4).
If anyone has had the same problem and has a few moments to tell me what
I am doing wrong, I would be most grateful.
Many Thanks,
Ned