Re: [hylafax-users] Incoming time faxes problems

On Thu, 31 Mar 2005 13:37:39 +0000, snORky <snorky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> When I received a fax, it's send by email to a client
> but the time is incorrect.
> in /usr/local/lib/fax/hyla.conf
> TimeZone: local  or  TimeZone: CEST  or  TimeZone: gmt
> but it's the same, the email arrives with incorrect time (2 hours behind)
> I use qmail mail server on the same machine, and if I try to send a simple

Are you referring to the timestamp of the email?
Then hyla.conf has nothing to do with it.
It has to do with different timezone settings on linux server and client.

Show "Date" header of an email from HylaFAX and an email from command
line of the same server (you say in this 2nd case the time is right).

Maybe try adding
TZ=CET-1CEST
at the top of /var/spool/hylafax/bin/faxrcvd

--
giulioo@xxxxxxxxx