Re: [hylafax-users] Failed to properly Detect High-Speed Data Carrier

Theo Chao wrote:

Here's a log from one of the failed faxes.

The log doesn't indicate anything more than what the error message says. In other words, we go to receive the high-speed data carrier, and cannot find it.

There are many possibilities. Did the sender hang up? Did the line disconnect? The problem is that we just don't know. So if it isn't reproducible, and if we don't have control of the sender, then it's hard to diagnose what's wrong.

Lee.