Re: [hylafax-users] MT5634ZBA-V92 with Hylafax

Incidentally, I missed the original post, but my experience is that Hylafax
4.2.1 does a much better job with my MT5634ZBA-DID than Hylafax 4.1.x did.
If the original poster is still using 4.1.x, they might want to try
upgrading and running faxaddmodem again.