Re: [hylafax-users] Mac Entourage Fax Problems.

alvaro@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Hello all.
I've been using hylafax for a couple of years now, without any problems. However, we had a hardware crash last week, and then we decided to reinstall Hylafax 4.2.1 in a new box.
Everything works ok, however no matter what I try, all computers runnig Macintosh, Microsoft Entourage, either version X or 2004 , can not read any pdf or tif attachments.

This is probably because they're UU-encoded rather than base64-encoded. Simply change the ENCODING value in /var/spool/hylafax/etc/setup.cache to "base64".

Lee.